Pr. Gladys Tarus Kosgei
Mobile Contact: +254728997099
Email Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Children of ages 0-14 years made disciples and nurtured from zeroes to heroes in Christ by drawing them into presence of God through dynamic worship, teach them the truth of the bible and provide opportunities to explore the truth for themselves.
The mission of the Children’s Ministries Department is to nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus and disciple them in their daily walk with him.
We seek to fulfill our mission by developing the following:
• Grace-oriented ministries, in which all children will experience the unconditional love of Jesus, find assurance of acceptance and forgiveness, and make a commitment to Him and develop their faith through weekly Sabbath schools (SS) and Vocational Bible schools (VBS).
• Inclusive ministries, in which the volunteers who minister and the children to whom they minister will be valued and involved regardless of race, color, language, gender, age, abilities, or socio-economic circumstances;
• Leadership ministries, in which volunteers are empowered, trained, and equipped for effective ministry to children through Leadership certification program;
• Service-oriented ministries, in which children are given opportunities for hands-on service to people in their neighborhood or city, which could establish a pattern of outreach to others that may well continue through life;
• Cooperative ministries, which involve working in partnership with other ministries, such as family ministries, Youth, Sabbath School, and stewardship, to support and help parents develop the faith of their children.
• Safe ministries, whereby our churches adopt safeguards to protect children from physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse; to choose volunteers with high spiritual and moral backgrounds, and to minimize the church’s liability; and,
• Evangelistic ministries, in which children who are not enfolded in the church family will be introduced to the love of Jesus through outreach-programs such as Vacation Bible Schools, children’s branch Sabbath Schools, Neighborhood Bible Clubs, and Story Hours among other outreach programs.